Should I Write Every Day?

 Should I write every day? Something every writer asks themselves at some point.

Myself? I haven’t written in almost a month, (much to my shame).

But should I write every day?

In short, yes.

If you DON’T write every day and you're new to writing, your probably not going to see nearly as much traffic on your blog. For new writers, grinding out new content almost daily is key.

Now you don’t have to write every day, but set goals for yourself!

Tell yourself, “I’m going to write a post on Tuesday, another one on Thursday, and one sometime over the weekend.”

Not too hard to make that commitment! Just set aside a little time, it doesn’t have to be a long post! It’s good to keep ‘the juices flowing’, mentally speaking.

Writing a post that is only a two-minute read is okay. I write a lot of those and I think those are the most fun. Of course, you need a long, in-depth post every once and a while, but people have short attention spans and keeping it short and sweet is the way to go.

Comments

Popular Posts