Hi there! (Let me introduce myself).

 Hello there! If you are reading this, you're probably curious about who I am. 

I am A.K. Knoop, a freelance writer who writes about my passions such as: 

Books. I consume books as one consumes carbs. 

Authors. Always fun to see the writer behind the book. 

Animals. Living in the same house as a dog, cat, and two lizards, the animal mayhem is neverending. 

Culture. This is more of my umbrella term. Things such as politics, celebrities, history, and food are always fun to read. 

History. History ties perfectly into books, everyone loves being ‘wowed’ by a good history article. 

And now you know! 


Want me to write for YOUR website? 

Well, guess what, I am a freelance writer, ready and willing to write for you too. Hire me at: avagracewrites.blogspot.com

Check out my other blog, petinsights.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts